Late birthday post

I wrote this on 16.2.2015, and i just realized that I haven't post this. This post filled with overwhelming of excitement tho...

This is a birthday appreciation post, the purpose I write this post is for myself to gather up my strength when I'm down and to appreciate everyone.

Thank you yongfuen for posting our selfie and write a long wishes. Thank you peiteng for your birthday gift, and your funny wish at twitter, thank you keying for those long wish, yiki as well ,hahahaha I'll remember that Starbucks xDD Thank You Sharifah for the gift, and kakak baby for that night.and THANK YOU 5A for that birthday song !!!! so loud and touching <3 ahhhh everyone are so good to me till I started to think that am I deserve all of these? and thank you Nicholas for saying that you want to wait at my gate to give me present x) thank you cinnie and suetmun !!!!!!!

Thank you  xinyi and elaine !!! and chan waikin and his brother as well and my scout's brooo hahahaha songhao jiachen kokjin and that tianfatt -_-
and thank you mr see for treating my kfc (but i dont know that's my kfc, and i dont even have the chance to eat it because tianfatt ate it and weihan make it as a dog food)

Thank you meiwen as well ,she is a cute girl btw. hahaaha and vinnie and pooi gin wahhhhhhhhh thank you ,kamsahamida everyone .

Thank you kjjjjj <3 thank you rex (the last people who wish me -_-) thank you shawn ,love you all hahahhaha ,thank you brendon gorr, my nan shen hahahha

Thank you chen fong as well ,and chee cheng and huiqin ohhh never thought that you all will wish me hahaha so happy ~ jasmine as well

Thank you for ali imran for that flying kiss as welllllllll hahahaha

I'm not looking forward for my 17th birthday since I'm busy before that day hehehehe ,but everything turns unexpected , hope everything going smoooth this year, no war no fight get a good SPM results... but ...  i have no idea what's going on with yingjie -_- and I failed to do the paperwork ....sorrrryyy mr see.....

love 15.02.2015 <3
this is a very very very random post, bye hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

惊喜。

很,讨厌。

再次。